Beef Broccoli is one of my most favorite dishes. But if you buy it from a restaurant you get all the added sugars and starches. Not, good on Keto. Well, here is this amazing recipe. I hope you enjoy. If you do comment below and let me know how it turned out.
Beef Broccoli Recipe
- 1 lb Flat Iron steak , thinly sliced against the grain
- 1/2 lb Broccoli , cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
Beef and Broccoli Marinade
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- Cut the Flat Iron Steak into very thin slices against the grain.
- Add the sliced beef to a small bag with the coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic. Let marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- When you are ready to cook, drain the beef from the marinade but reserve the liquid for later, this will be the stir fry sauce.
- Blanch the broccoli for two minutes in boiling water, then drain it really well.
- In a large wok or cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat then stir-fry beef until browned, 1-3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Stir-fry broccoli until crisp-tender, for about 3 minutes, then add the remaining marinade and cook for two more minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan with the broccoli and warm through, then serve hot.